PBJ Foundation has three (3) current opportunities, please check out their information below to learn more!
- Do you know the importance of developing resiliency in our young people today?
- Do you want to offer hope and healing to families?
- Do you have a heart of service to others?
- Do you lead a passion-driven life?
- Do you feel energized working with a team?
- Do you have talent, experience and knowledge to put into action?
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
We are now recruiting passionate people to join us as we prepare to launch Wilderness4Life—the first non-profit, in person, local, aftercare coaching program for adolescents and young adults in the Pacific Northwest!
Seeking applicants NOW for the following paid positions: Program Director, Lead Coach, Field Coaches, Interns and Grant Writers.
- Grant Writer
- Field Coach
- Assistant Coach