Other: Internships available
Location: Southern Idaho
Requirements to Apply:
- Master’s degree in one of the following or related fields; Social Work; Mental Health Counseling; Psychology; Psychiatry; Marriage & Family Counseling
- Currently licensed to work as a therapist OR working toward licensure.
- Passionate about changing lives and inspiring personal growth.
- 21 years or older
- Able to pass a criminal background check.
- Comfortable in all types of weather and outdoor settings
Our Milieu Therapists work a Tuesday – Saturday schedule. They are assigned to a group(s) of clients. The Milieu works directly under a Primary therapist. They work together to ensure clients’ personal growth and success. Our therapists facilitate group and individual sessions each week as well as join our clients during weekly equine therapy and adventure activities.
Milieu Therapists are also offered the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life insurance with EAP Benefits
- PTO (Starting at 3 weeks per year)
- Milieu Bonuses
- Phone and Vehicle stipends
To apply please visit our website, bluefirewilderness.com
Or click on the link to our application; https://bluefirewilderness.com/application/