Evoke at Entrada is looking for an Assistant Clinical Director for its wilderness therapy program located in Santa Clara, UT. Evoke provides personalized help for those struggling with mental health, addiction, common stage-of-life challenges and family turmoil. Our approach of whole-health treatment provides participants an experience to learn, grow and evoke their own inner wisdom. Evoke operates as a close network of service-oriented individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We work collaboratively with each other to help youth, young adults and families reconnect to their healthier, more authentic selves. To learn more about Evoke Therapy Programs visit us at www.evoketherapy.com.
The Assistant Clinical Director supports the Clinical Director and Program Director in providing clinical and program leadership, supervision over all clinicians, and helps ensure quality of care for participants and employees. This individual embodies Evoke’s three founding principles and has a deep understanding of attachment-based therapy and can effectively mentor others in these areas. The Assistant Clinical Director will also carry a caseload of 6-8 clients based on workload.
- Weekly group, individual and family therapy in a wilderness setting with 6-8 clients
- Psychological assessments, clinical documentation, discharge planning and follow up
- Weekly phone calls with families, educational consultants and other professionals
- Two days per week spent in a wilderness/backcountry setting
- Attendance of weekly leadership meetings
- Application reviews on a rotating basis
- Supports the Clinical and Program Director in organizing the in-service schedule, parent workshop schedule, and other clinical scheduling events.
- Ensure that program philosophy and policies are maintained.
- Providing “on call” support weekly from Sunday at 5pm through Friday at 5pm and one weekend per month
- Attending conferences and other marketing events a few times per year
- Further duties as assigned by the Clinical Director or Program Director.
- Have a MA, MS or PhD.
- Hold a current license as a Psychologist, social worker, marriage and family therapist or clinical mental health counselor in Utah or easily transferrable to Utah.
- At least five years of experience working with adolescents or young adults in a treatment setting. Wilderness experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated competency in areas of case management, program leadership, marketing, and personnel management.
- Previous experience in a management or leadership role strongly preferred
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Vehicle stipend. (You will be required to have a 4-wheel drive vehicle capable of navigating dirt roads in the wilderness in all weather conditions)
- A company phone and laptop.
- One-time home office set-up stipend and a monthly home internet/phone stipend
- Paid vacation and annual floating holidays
- Health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- 401K plan (after one year of employment with Evoke Entrada).
Submit your application to: Matt Hoag (Clinical Director and Owner) and Katelyn BeVard (Program Director) will be accepting a cover letter and resume for this position at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: June 30th, 2023